- 5 (five) STEAM Learning Do-It-Yourself Spinner Ring Games covering Animals and A-to-Z alphabet themes, spread across 5 pairs (10 total) of sturdy, wear-proof Discs to develop your child’s Association Skills, Cognition Skills, Spatial Skills through Tactile and Sensory Play
- 3 (three) Augmented Reality (AR) Enabled Colouring Sheets with Smartivity’s patented colour and pattern recognition technology, to bring your child’s imagination to life
- 3 (three) Augmented Reality Enabled Flash Cards to empower your child’s learning with the latest blended learning technology
- Lifetime FREE access to Smartivity Edge Augmented Reality App with access to dozens of interactive digital educational games for improving Memory, Analytical Skills, Pattern Recognition, Creative and Problem-Solving Skills.
- 1 (one) Theme-based sticker activity sheet for reinforcing learnings from the activity
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Product Support, Returns and Manufacturers Warranty
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY PROCEDURE
All of our technical support and warranty is handled by our independent electronics repair partner Australia wide in Mark’s Electronics.
Phone:- 1300 045 518
To Submit A Product Return/Repair Request Form – Click here to fill in the form
30 DAY MONEY BACK RETURN POLICY
If you are unhappy with your item for whatever reason, simply return it to us for a replacement, exchange or refund. We will ask you to follow our returns process. If the box is damaged, or if the item is used, then a 20% restocking fee may apply. We do not cover return shipping for change of mind purchases. To Submit A Product Return Form – Click here to fill in the form
If you have a problem with your goods, please contact us via our online RMA portal – Click here to fill in the form. We will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with instructions on how to return your goods. Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect.
If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. We aim to process refunds and replacements within 30 days of receipt by us of the original product.
CHANGE OF MIND PROCESS
We may, at our sole discretion, allow a return for exchange or refund of product on a case-by-case basis, provided that the item in question is:
– returned within 30 days of order;
– not used or worn (with original accessories and/or packaging);
– in a resalable condition; and not damaged in any way.
You are responsible for payment of return postage on your order.
Change of mind returns are not accepted for In ear Headphones due to hygienic reasons. Remedies for defective goods are still available. To Submit A Product Return Form – Click here to fill in the form
All goods sold by iWorld Australia come with a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.